I am not sure why but since Monday I have been craving smoothies for breakfast instead of my usual ones. I found yesterday’s one particularly filling as it is protein-packed and so decided to recreate the recipe this morning and share it with you.
- 1 big banana or 1.5 small one
- 150g cottage cheese (1/2 pack, I use full fat)
- 50g spinach (1/2 a small pack)
- 1 massive tablespoon of almond butter
- 5 tablespoons oat
- 1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 250ml milk (I used soya this morning although this is not a dairy free recipe)
This makes over a pint of smoothie. It’s not a sweet smoothie so you could also add some honey if you fancy something sweeter.
Let me know if you try it!
Do you like having a smoothie for breakfast?